Myself

My Photo

I go to Orange Coast College. I'm taking Sociology 185, Political Science 101, History 175, and Film 100. I work at Adams Ave. Donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning at 5am. I usually spend my time just hanging out with close friends of mine. Still making great memories with my friends that I will one day look back on and hopefully get to talk about it and share with all of them.

next round.

4:13 PM / Crafted by Anthony Connolly /

well im going to start the new round of poll taking on the main blogs name, the top two names will be in the final poll. though im 100% positive something SNORT win. will still be fun. i have 3 classes tomorrow and a 30 min. break so im going to check out the library at the school to see how it all works and if i need to do anything before i can start checking out books, and hopefully i can just check out books right there. and then im going to see which books they have that chuck posted. i have a sociology test tomorrow so wish me luck! and i have a poli sci test weds. have no idea what the material is going to be on, all i have to go on is book chapters. so i dont know exactly what he wants us to know from the chapters but its not that big of a deal. well im off! -ANT

4 comments for ant:

Comment by Danae on March 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Good work on keeping tract of the voting. I'm impressed. Good luck on your test tomorrow. Study hard! Love your guts..

Comment by Diane on March 2, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I think you are right about SNORT being in the winning title. Good luck on your test.....I'm sure you'll do great.

Comment by Danae on March 4, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Who removed a vote? There were 8 and now there's only 7!!

Comment by John Class on March 5, 2009 at 12:24 AM

I think I did. I don't like snort rail but it looks like it's going to win.

Post a Comment