Myself

My Photo

I go to Orange Coast College. I'm taking Sociology 185, Political Science 101, History 175, and Film 100. I work at Adams Ave. Donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning at 5am. I usually spend my time just hanging out with close friends of mine. Still making great memories with my friends that I will one day look back on and hopefully get to talk about it and share with all of them.

YOOOO good news everyone!

7:06 PM / Crafted by Anthony Connolly /

Whats up everyone! Sorry i haven't been on here much, just kind of been busy lately and just stopped going on, never really slipped my mind. Jim, your Vlog was hilarious, mom showed it to me when i went over there for easter and its why i'm back on here, haha.

Just wanted to tell everyone i got a promotion at work and now i work 30 hours a week. One of the weekday guys quit so i took his position. but i currently have school on some of his shifts on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. so instead of them just replacing that guy with someone who can take all of his shifts right now, Dave and Louise(they own the donut shop and are a married couple, the shop is technically Dave's, and he is the baker, and Louise is considered the manager but also has another side job)are going to fill in the empty shifts for me until i can take all of the shifts because they love me and are super nice and i am blessed to have them as boss's. so right now i work Monday and Wednesday mornings from 630-1130. and i work Friday from 630-4. and still work the weekends. i will only be working those long Fridays till may though because then another lady comes back and is going to work the afternoons. so when she takes 1130-4 on Friday it is also the time when i get out of school and i will take Monday-Friday 630-1130. and for maybe a month i will be working weekends also just to get up on my feet with money, and around half way through summer ill cut the weekends and just be working Mon.-Fri. 630-1130. 25 hours a week. $15-$30 tips everyday.

I'm just very excited because i wasn't making enough money only working weekends because that was only 10-12 hours a week and wasn't cutting it at all. now i have a set job that there is no way i can get fired because Dave and Louse are probably the nicest managers/boss's i could have ever asked for and i feel blessed to have them. they love me and appreciate everything i have done for them and i appreciate everything they have done for me. this month was my 3rd year there and i plan to work there until i'm done with community college. its just nice to have a financial plan in these rough times to take me though occ.

I love all of you and will try to be on here more!

3 comments for ant:

Comment by Debbie on April 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM

wow....I'm glad your back...I for one missed you...Your job sounds great Ant...it's nice all your devotion and hard work has paid off, and having your bosses such nice good people as well is frosting on the cake. I am happy for you...

Comment by Diane on April 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!! I am really glad you are back! You have been missed. Being a diligent worker has it's reward as you are now seeing! You are right, it is a blessing to have job security in these tough times. Love you!

Comment by Danae on April 20, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Hey Tony! Haven't been on in awhile myself. Was REALLY perky to see you had this new post. I really really like to read what you're up to. The work plans sounds really great. I'm really happy for you and SO proud of you!

Post a Comment