Myself

My Photo

I go to Orange Coast College. I'm taking Sociology 185, Political Science 101, History 175, and Film 100. I work at Adams Ave. Donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning at 5am. I usually spend my time just hanging out with close friends of mine. Still making great memories with my friends that I will one day look back on and hopefully get to talk about it and share with all of them.

my school day.

4:59 PM / Crafted by Anthony Connolly /

well i had a sociology test today. but i showed up with the wrong scantron to class, she said bring the "blue" scantron and said some numbers, and made a big deal about "BLUE" not teal, not red, not green, but BLUE, i remember her making this a big deal, so when i get to the student store i have like 10 min. to still get to class but the line to get to the cash registers is like waaaay long. so im looking though like 10 different scantrons to pick though so i can hurry and get in line before it gets any longer because today was like the first day classes actually started having tests so the line was rediculas. so i see one scantron and its the only blue scrantron. but it didnt have any numbers that she said earlier, but there were like  a bunch of random numbers on it so i was like uh, who cares, this is the only blue test. when i get back to class its the wrong scantron and i was already late, so i left the class, got the right scantron, which was a LIGHT BLUE/ TEAL! mine was PURE BLUE. but the test was pretty easy if you just read the chapters and answered the questions on the study guide, which i did! haha. and then after sociology i had history. my history teacher is about 80 years old i think and he just sits down there rambling about his wife and other pointless information that has nothing to do with his power point presentation the whole class. i sit there, along with 120 other students just staring at him the whole time because we dont know what he wants us to be doing since he isnt giving us any information that would help us study or information that would be on the test, so i just plan on reading the chapters by myself and taking notes and hopefully that will be enough for the tests. and then after that i went to film. we have these packets that have a bunch of fill in the blank questions and the whole period i have to be thinking of the next question on my paper so i dont miss the answer rather than actually enjoying the film as it is intended to be viewed, uuuhhhgg so annoying. and now im home. read everyones blogs, and made this one, haha, ttyl -ANT

7 comments for ant:

Comment by Danae on February 17, 2009 at 6:23 PM

I have to say I can't believe you! Who knew you had so many thoughts and so much to say. Honestly, I've heard more in just this one blog about school then I've heard for your entire life. I LOVE it!

Comment by jessica23 on February 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM

ahhh...im SOOOO glad Im not in college anymore. I remember those stupid scantron days....theres like 5 zillion to choose from, you can never get it right. SOunds like u have a hectic schedule this semester! When are u gonna fit me in to train me for my summer training body mr. runner???

Comment by Debbie on February 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM

WOW.....I don't think I could keep up with it all.....draining at best.....this was very entertaining Ant. I really hope you keep this up as I am enjoying your posts soo much. I'm so glad you are going to school if for no other reason than it is a life experience I think "most" should experience. I certainly wish I had.

Comment by Diane on February 17, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I am exhausted just hearing all of that, let alone living it. I loved the details you gave about your day...very interesting! Keep it up, Ant. Love you!

Comment by minniemce13 on February 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Ant, can somewhat relate to your school feel except you sound buffed and on it and i am a clown. one of my classes is into to counseling and the teacher rambles on with long pointess stories, and worse yet, there is an annoying pack of students that join in and tell their own personal pointless stories as well. i'm thinking because it's into to counseling he's trying to teach us patience when it comes to annoying weird personal stories, but hello, i'm not getting paid yet, furthermore i'm paying for this so what is going to be on the test? love you, toe

Comment by minniemce13 on February 19, 2009 at 6:56 PM

that was intro to conseling btw...told you i am a clown

Comment by Anthony Connolly on February 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM

jess-Do you really wana go running? cuz ill call you next time i go. we run 5 miles from indionapolis on the bike trail to the beach, take a little break, then run back. run with kev always and sometimes others.

min- totally agree, your teacher probably just doesnt care about teaching that much and just wants to entertain his/her day talking to people. haha

Post a Comment