Myself

My Photo

I go to Orange Coast College. I'm taking Sociology 185, Political Science 101, History 175, and Film 100. I work at Adams Ave. Donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning at 5am. I usually spend my time just hanging out with close friends of mine. Still making great memories with my friends that I will one day look back on and hopefully get to talk about it and share with all of them.

not much of a blog person

2:35 PM / Crafted by Anthony Connolly /

I've tried to do blogs of myself in the past but they never continue for a long period of time. But this is a totally different blog since i have like 10 readers automatically and am basically not talking to myself. also will be a different experiance with all family reading this blog, will also change what i put in this blog since all of my family is going to read it, haha, anywaysss its only 230 and i havent really even  started my day yet, sad i know, but i got today off of school so i decided to sleep in. i just wanted to make this post so it looked like i had something since i just created my blog after reading everyones. im off to start my day, was planning on going running but it looks like its going to rain pretty hard, so we will see how that goes. i know this blog was pointless, my next ones will hopefully be more entertaining. ttyl. -ANT

3 comments for ant:

Comment by Danae on February 16, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I LOVE your blog. And I'm so jealous of everyone's title. Mine's a smoke.

Comment by Debbie on February 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I LOVE the name of your blog....and I love that your doing a blog...and it wasn't pointless cuz now I know what you are doing today. haha love you...Deb

Comment by Diane on February 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Your title is darling! The whole point of these blogs are to get a taste of everyone's daily life. I find yours very interesting......keep up the good work!

Post a Comment