Myself

My Photo

I go to Orange Coast College. I'm taking Sociology 185, Political Science 101, History 175, and Film 100. I work at Adams Ave. Donuts every Saturday and Sunday morning at 5am. I usually spend my time just hanging out with close friends of mine. Still making great memories with my friends that I will one day look back on and hopefully get to talk about it and share with all of them.

my days.

12:26 AM / Crafted by Anthony Connolly /

well its late so ill just lay it all out there real quick. yesterday i went running with kevin and billy after political science. we ran a total of 5 miles to the beach and back, thats what we normally run when we go running even though its a new thing we do, its also going to be a new thing we will do for awhile so that will be a good habit to have. then i went to a fundraiser at lous bbq for a friend of mine to help raise money for her school project she is running she gets like 15% of the sales if you tell them you were there for the fundraiser. then today at school i started off with sociology and we got into groups and basically were assinged a project that isnt due till the last day of school but exchanged phone numbers and emails so basically well probably start doing stuff 10 weeks from now. and then i had history again today and just stared at the old man ramble some more, he moved the test one school day further also which he didnt say why which seemed weird because its not like he is explaining us the chapters in the book that the test is going to be on and just wants to explain it all before the test, he sits there and does jack shit for the class so i would just rather get the test over with. then later i had dinner with mom rob and jess and hous of pizza. was good. talked about the blog at dinner, haha, and why rob isnt on here, but sounds like he is coming on just needs to be invited again because his email is rediculy hard to type out correctly and didnt get the invitation. well ttyl, -ANT

4 comments for ant:

Comment by Debbie on February 20, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I'm impressed with the running..good habit to get into..your days sound long and busy...I'm impressed with your blog page...I think this would be better if we just had a general comment spot on our page kind of like myspace...I'm too gluish and am missing things....

Comment by Danae on February 20, 2009 at 6:39 PM

You are SO cute! Love your new ski pants bone head!

Comment by Diane on February 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Wow...good job on the running! I am sooo enjoying hearing about your classes. Yes, I do like your pants. And finally, what exacly happened to Nick in the accident? Was he the driver? Love you.

Comment by Anthony Connolly on February 21, 2009 at 12:56 AM

nick was the passenger stuck with rob in the car. he broke his leg.

Post a Comment